Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Topic Choice



A. What is your topic and why?
  • My topic is Early Childhood Development. I chose this topic because I really enjoy being with kids. I want to learn more from the teachers and feel more the experience being with children. Someday I would like to put my own children center, and by focusing my project on this topic I would get a good experience.


B.
  • Effective I-Poly Citizen: I plan to be helping others and guiding them to the right answer. This will help me to be an effective I-Poly citizen by helping others and making them secure with the best choice.

  • Effective Learner:  I plan to be creative and put all my effort to finish on time. This will improve me to be an effective learning because putting all my effort in starting early; I would get more time to be creative with my work.

  • Effective Communicator:  I plan to tell others about my project. This will make me more effective communicator by being able to share others my ideas and what i have planned for the project.


  • Effective User of Technology: I plan be able to complete all my blogs. This will make me more effective as a user of technology because I will learn more and others can see what I have learn an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment